A2I Communications

IMAP failure?

My phone and tablet apparently both started having problems connecting to the IMAP service on aqua-new on April 24. It’s the Samsung mail app and unfortunately the error information isn’t very helpful (“Couldn’t verify account. A security connection error has occurred.”) Toggling the setting between SSL and TLS doesn’t make a difference, though I hadn’t made any configuration changes. Access via the Roundcube web interface still works. Has anyone else noticed a similar issue or know what the problem might be?

Separately, info.rahul.net is returning SSL_ERROR_RX_MALFORMED_SERVER_HELLO errors. Wondering if these are just symptoms of The End coming to fruition at last…?

Chrome is a bit more informative about the info.rahul.net problem, which is apparently that the certificate has expired (ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID) on April 20. The billing system is also affected and wants me to update my expiring credit card…

I experienced the same as of 4/24 due to the cert expiring. Tried emailing support and crickets. Rahul.net website is also “under construction” so no updates there. This must be the end…