This forum has been created for initial information and support as we migrate into the cloud.
Important announcements about the migration will be posted in two places:
- Twitter at https://twitter.com/rahulstatus. There is a link there pointing to https://sites.google.com/site/rahulstatus/ and that will be updated as needed.
- Here in this Discourse forum in two Categories, one called Announcements, and the other called General.
You can follow postings by email in three different ways. Use any combination of these.
- Use the circular “Tracking” icon to the right on this page. This will let you set the level of tracking, the highest level causing you to be notified by email of every new posting in the current topic.
- Go to your settings menu (your profile top right corner => gear icon => Emails) and set the Activity Summary to send you an email summary as frequently as you wish, e.g., every 30 minutes.
- In the same settings menu, you can enable mailing list mode with a check box. This feature is supposed to send you a copy of every posting by email, but it is not well-documented and possibly experimental. Try it and see.
Questions may be posted here or to Twitter. Answers will be posted in both places, but brief answers posted to Twitter might point you to this forum for details.
The “Discourse” forum software in use here is designed for circumstances where high volumes of web spam may occur, so it contains many rate-limiting features. These will sometimes come in the way of non-spamming users. If the forum is not letting you do something reasonable, maybe the default setting is too strict. These will get adjusted eventually, sooner if you point them out.
A2I Communications has been a sole proprietorship. That will be replaced by a Wyoming corporation. Details will become clear soon.
We’ll reactivate our broken billing system in conjunction with the transition to a Wyoming corporation. The corporation will do all the billing.